Friendship is a sheltering tree.
The protective streak in me was on high gear tonight. I felt immense pain yet great pride almost simultaneously. Contradicting? When you have a long history with someone you care loads for, you tend to wanna shield the person from impending danger. But I guess life, with its hard knocks and bumps, makes a person stronger and ultimately better.
My dear, be strong. In an enduring relationship, it takes two to make a genuine effort to commit unconditionally, communicate openly and honestly without taking each other for granted. Its easier said than done but once indifference sets in, its literally a battle lost. Without a doubt, letting go is the right decision... you owe it to yourself to be happy.
With time, that special someone will come knocking when your heart is truly ready. I'm here for you as you take the time to heal.
No comments:
Post a Comment